Music fans dating

Posted by / 06-Nov-2017 00:34

Music fans dating

What’s more, 85% of respondents said that being knowledgeable about music was an attractive quality for a prospective partner to possess.According to the study, 40% of American singles have a passionate interest in music, whilst two out of three revealed they listened to music multiple times a day.

To that end, there must be millions of adolescents who’ve picked up a badly strung guitar with the hope of one day enjoying the trappings of a Keith Richards lifestyle.

Believe it or not, 82% of the people we surveyed said they’d find it romantic if their partner sang to them (though the remaining 18% said it would end in sheer embarrassment).

Interestingly, over a quarter of men said they’d willingly learn how to play an instrument in order to impress a partner while only 16% of American women felt similarly.

Though this is thought to be a cliché, it turns out those steadfast strummers get the last laugh.

According to our survey, 36% of Americans think the guitar is the most attractive instrument for someone to play. Lastly, we asked our respondents to list their favorite musical heartthrobs.

music fans dating-22music fans dating-11music fans dating-5